Scrapbooking Princess

Friday, January 12, 2007

De-Lurked.

I've de-lurked myself!

Although, I don't think I was lurking so much, as just casually reading and not having much to comment!!
Oh well. I'm out there now! Hopefully it will bring some more readers over to my blog.


In other news, How's everyone's New year going so far?
Mine? CRAPPY.
All work related.
Things started out okay, the first few days back were okay, not quite as expected as my boss was around. (She and her family were supposed to be on a 14 day cruise over xmas and new years, but her hubby got appendicitis(spelling?) the day before they left, so they did not go.)
That was fine then. I had a little more on my plate that week than first thought, but nothing to difficult. Then on Thursday, the hard drive on my lovely #$^&ing piece of crap of a laptop decides to crash. DEAD. DEAD. and DEAD. Yipee for me. Then I get a strip or two or three torn off me cause of something a bookkeeper forgot to do, mind you, the computer issues didn't help the bosses mood any! So yeah last week ended shitty and this week started out shitty. We had a guy come to see if he could recover the data, but no! and well lets just say the boss hadn't backed anything up on the puter. Smooth move!! So yeah, had the computer HD re-done and so I'm back up and running .... re-doing a lot of work. We sent the HD away to Ontario to a place that has better equipment to recover data. and that bill can be anywhere from $1000 - $1900. Oh yeah. That made the Boss happy. Not that I blame her ... but holy crap .. way to start out the new year!!
Gotta love technology when it doesn't work!

Hopefully now things will get better.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. This has been a mentally exhausting week.

Hopefully since I've de-lurked myself a few new people will stop by!!

Have a great Night all.

oh .. one more thing Hugs to Baby E and Beebop ..... hope she is feeling better soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 a.m., Blogger Chastity said…

    Thanks for de-lurking on my page :). Hope your year gets better!

     
  • At 9:15 p.m., Blogger Nicole said…

    Ugh, that DOES sound like a challenging week at work! I'm sorry your laptop went on the fritz and you have to re-do a lot of your work. It wasn't fun the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the second time.

    I'm a new reader to your blog, I look forward to reading more!

     
  • At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Nicole said…

    Where abouts in Calgary do you live? I was born and raised in Calgary! Have lived in Denver for about 5 years total...but went to U of Calgary etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home