Scrapbooking Princess

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Wedding

Amazing.

Absolutely Amazing and Beautiful.

My cousin's wedding was this weekend. It was awesome. They are so Happy and everyone had a good time.

The day turned out not to bad considering all the snow we've gotten over the past week and all the cold we've had. The sun was shining and the sky was blue.

The ceremony was very nice, the guy was a little hard to understand as he had a very heavy Italian accent, A little to much up and down and all that catholic stuff though!
The fact that their was a funeral right before the ceremony was a little un nerving, but everything went well.

I went to the reception, held at the Stampede Grounds - Roundup centre - early so that I could set up the cake. It looked sooooooo good with the flowers on it and the lady who was the event coordinator put a red satin table cloth on the table and it looked great. I got alot of compliments on the cake. Lindsay and Dan loved it.







The supper was good and the speeches were nice.

And it was a toonie ($2.00) bar. YEAH!!

The DJ was awesome. He played music that everyone, young and old, liked and it never got to loud. You could still talk to people in a normal voice while the dance was going on.
I think I surprised a few people with how much dancing I did but, me + a few drinks = dancer!!
My cousin Maria and I had a good time!!

Then came the bouquet toss....... and guess what????

I CAUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Me. Little old me!!! Everyone said they wanted to meet him and "I was like so do I!!" It was neat. There were 6 roses with babies breath, very pretty. And it kinda freaked my dad out as he didn't realize that I had caught it until I came back to the table with it and he's like, " oh no you didn't?" and I was like, "Oh yes I did!!!" He he!!

So ya, a good time was had by all, they are married and soooo happy and on their honeymoon and yeah, that's that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Chastity said…

    Congrats on catching that bouquet! The guy who caught the garter at our wedding was the next to get married...so maybe there's some truth to all that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home